- Asian Restaurant Decor
Andrew Goodman, the designer behind the highly lauded San Antonio restaurant concepts Battalion, Feast, Rebelle and Haunt, agrees. “A restaurant can be visually appealing in the design phase, but it needs to be functional when guests pour in,” says Goodman. “The focus of a restaurant is often the kitchen and dining area, so the waiting area can sometimes come as an afterthought. However, it’s the face of your restaurant. It’s the first welcoming space people see, so make it big enough to be comfortable. The last thing you want to do is pack in waiting guests like cattle. It sets an edgy tone for the entire meal.”
nterior design is critical for any restaurant, yet it can be often overlooked. No one wants to get their menu just right only to have guests leave because of there wasn’t a waiting area, or fail to return because the noise level was too high.
When you think about just how much goes into the design of the modern restaurant interior, you’ll gain a whole new appreciation for these wondrously designed interior spaces. Scroll down to see our picks of the best design ideas below.
How can you be sure that your restaurant is optimized for design? Interior designers weigh in on what they find restaurant owners often overlook, and provide tips so you won’t do the same.
Other image of Asian Restaurant Decor
- Restaurant furniture ventura
- Parika restaurant hsr layout reviews
- Restaurant ventilation design
- Restaurant design sims 4
- Restaurant design ireland
- Mini restaurant decoration
- Restaurant decor tips
- Lebanese restaurant decoration
- Restaurant design awards 2013
- Restaurant interior design definition
- Restaurant décor original lyon
- Restaurant interior background
- Restaurant layout types
- Restaurant design books pdf
- Restaurant interior natural
- Chinese restaurant decor ideas
- Logo design ideas for restaurant
- Restaurant interior trends 2016