- Restaurant Building Design Ideas
Ruben prefers a bolder selfie wall: “I see a lot of hotels and restaurants leaning toward eye-catching installations that guests use to memorialize a visit on social media. There’s lots of catchy phrases in neon, heavy patterns in wallpapers, and big bold colorways these days. It’s all super fun for the guest that wants to share their visit and, in turn, great marketing for the restaurant.”
When you think about just how much goes into the design of the modern restaurant interior, you’ll gain a whole new appreciation for these wondrously designed interior spaces. Scroll down to see our picks of the best design ideas below.
Even if you’ve nailed down flow, aesthetics and acoustics, there are still ways to provide something out of the ordinary that attracts customer attention. Dennis Decker, brand manager of Harlem Shake, a burger and shake concept in Harlem, New York, suggests the following: An extra storage area for supplies. Plugs for cell phones by tables and counters, and enough plugs for events. Coat hooks and hooks under counters for purses and backpacks. Clear spaces for purses in bathrooms.
While good food and good customer service are crucial for return business, the ambiance of a restaurant is also important. You want customers to feel comfortable and enjoy their meals. Restaurant design sets the stage for customer’s dining experience. Loud music, Formica tables, and plastic cups set an entirely different mood than jazz, linen tablecloths, and china.
Other image of Restaurant Building Design Ideas
- Restaurant furniture ventura
- Parika restaurant hsr layout reviews
- Restaurant ventilation design
- Restaurant design sims 4
- Restaurant design ireland
- Mini restaurant decoration
- Restaurant decor tips
- Lebanese restaurant decoration
- Restaurant design awards 2013
- Restaurant interior design definition
- Restaurant décor original lyon
- Restaurant interior background
- Restaurant layout types
- Restaurant design books pdf
- Restaurant interior natural
- Chinese restaurant decor ideas
- Logo design ideas for restaurant
- Restaurant interior trends 2016