- Restaurant Interior Layout Plan
Ruben prefers a bolder selfie wall: “I see a lot of hotels and restaurants leaning toward eye-catching installations that guests use to memorialize a visit on social media. There’s lots of catchy phrases in neon, heavy patterns in wallpapers, and big bold colorways these days. It’s all super fun for the guest that wants to share their visit and, in turn, great marketing for the restaurant.”
Selfies are a part of modern life, so restaurants should first make sure that there’s nothing on your walls that would reflect negatively on your restaurant. As Solomon advises, “A bland wall beats a wall of crap.” Consider interesting photos and art as decor, says Solomon. Photos and art appropriate to the theme or history of the restaurant local area can be especially effective.
“From a business standpoint it can also be helpful for a designer to use sound design as a tool to save in more expensive areas like designer furnishing, premium finishes, or expensive artworks,” he says. “Great music can elevate any circumstance, including the $50 restaurant supply chair versus the $500 showroom one.” A restaurant can be visually appealing in the design phase, but it needs to be functional.
How can you be sure that your restaurant is optimized for design? Interior designers weigh in on what they find restaurant owners often overlook, and provide tips so you won’t do the same.
Other image of Restaurant Interior Layout Plan
- Restaurant furniture ventura
- Parika restaurant hsr layout reviews
- Restaurant ventilation design
- Restaurant design sims 4
- Restaurant design ireland
- Mini restaurant decoration
- Restaurant decor tips
- Lebanese restaurant decoration
- Restaurant design awards 2013
- Restaurant interior design definition
- Restaurant décor original lyon
- Restaurant interior background
- Restaurant layout types
- Restaurant design books pdf
- Restaurant interior natural
- Chinese restaurant decor ideas
- Logo design ideas for restaurant
- Restaurant interior trends 2016